Daniel Bochsler - Teaching
Information sheet with regards to diploma exams at the University of Zurich (Lizentiatsprüfungen)
- Course "Methods II / advanced quantitative analysis"
MA program in Comparative and International Studies (MACIS), ETH Zurich, spring 2009 (with Romain Lachat and Markus Stierli).
Replacement lecturers for the vacant chair of methodology.
- Course "Quantitative research in comparative politics"
MA program in Research Design and Data Analysis, University Babes-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, November 2008.
- Course "Elections and representation"
University of Zurich, Spring 2009 (with Romain Lachat), Spring 2011
- Course "Methodology in political science, research design" (Kernkompetenz Methoden)
University of Zurich, Spring 2009.
Replacement lecturer for the vacant chair of methodology.
- Exercises "Methodology in political science, research design" (Kernkompetenz Methoden)
University of Zurich, Spring 2008.
- Course "The political systems in Central and Eastern Europe in comparison",
Universität Freiburg, Autumn 2007.
- Seminar "Swiss Politics II" - "Comparing the Swiss cantons"
University of Geneva, Winter 2005/06.
(workshops, mostly for PhD students in social sciences)
- Workshop "Research design"
within the Regional Research Promotion Programme in the Western Balkans
- in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, October 2008 (with Simon Hug),
- in Skopje, Macedonia, November 2008 (with Lucas Leemann),
- in Belgrade, Serbia, November 2010 (with Achim Kemmerling),
within the Academic Swiss Caucasus Net
- in Tbilisi, Georgia, May 2010 (with Stefanie Walter),
- in Yerevan, Armenia, planned for September 2011, (with Achim Kemmerling).